The 2WP High Performance Tree Pruner Head is designed with
a 4:1 pulley system which increases leverage and power to every cut.
• Fits on our Telescopic Poles.
• Cuts branches up to 30mm (1 1/4") in diameter in a single cut.
• High carbon steel Telon coated blade to reduce friction when cutting,
provides a more accurate cut, reduces sap build up and
minimises the risk of disease transferring between plants.
• Durable nylon coated pulley cord.
• Innovative double safety lock system,
to ensure the pruner is attached firmly to the pole.
• For slightly thicker branches, a light-duty saw (see Saw Attachment) is provided,
which attaches directly to the head by a wingnut.
• All parts are screwed together for ease of maintenance and spares.
• For thicker branches of up to 100mm (4”),
use our Large Branch Saw which also attaches to our Telescopic Poles.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are using this attachment with a 6 metre pole you will need to purchase our 6 Metre 4 Pulley Tree Pruner Cord
Tree Pruner Head
We offer a 2-year guarantee In the event of any failure of the Product caused as a direct result of a defect in the material or manufacture of the Product, 2WP will repair if possible or replace the product.
All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs.
Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and also your location. Exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.